HI!! Yeah, I've been gone for.....ages. My life is a lot different now.....when you're truly happy, time flies.
I don't have a lot to say, and since practically nobody reads this anyway, it really doesn't matter! Let's see....where to start...
1) grandson #3 born in January...Colton Cash. Doing well..yes, that's 3 baby boys in 3 years. My daughter is HOPEFULLY done for awhile!!
2) Amanda & Jeremy were both accepted to Ball State for this fall. YAY!!
3) Chris is ok in Afghanistan, but we are anxiously waiting until he is back in the states.
4) Steven moved to Falmouth with us in March.
5) We had a hell of a winter....lost 2 vehicles in 2 accidents in a week's time. In the 2nd one, Mark flipped his truck and broke his wrist. I have never been so terrified in my life.
6) Speaking of Mark, he is absolutely wonderful. All the years I wasted being too afraid to make a change in my life...and I could have been THIS HAPPY all along. Stupid me.
So, in a nutshell, that's it. I'm still making the big trek to Indy every day, Mark is now driving to Richmond doing IT stuff that he really enjoys.
I promise I'll come back with something worthwhile SOMETIME. but for right now...just know that for the first time I can ever remember, I am really truly honestly happy.